Friday, April 04, 2008

Leslie's been tagged by Jentri














10 Years Ago: I was in the music group R.E.A.L. Basically a female N'Sync. So fun! Picture above.

Snacks I enjoy:
1) Snapea Crisps
2) hummus and toasted flat bread
3) cheese and crackers
4) popcorn

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
1) buy some properties in California
2) fly to visit my family A LOT!!!

5 Things on my To-Do List today:
1) take deposit to the bank
2) pick up dry cleaning
3) contact references for application
4) pay bills

3 of my bad habits:
1) slouching
2) biting my nails when I'm extremely anxious
3) not communicating what I'm feeling sometimes

5 places I have lived:
1) Orlando, FL
2) Winter Park, FL
3) San Diego, CA
4) Encinitas, CA
5) Oakland, CA

Jobs I have had:
1)16,000 videos
2) Blockbuster Customer Service Representative
3) Old Navy associate
4) Photographer for real estate sites
5) Singer/dancer in R.E.A.L.
6) Pier 1 Imports Assistant Manager
7) Mother

Things people don't know about me:
1) I was bussed across town first through fifth grade due to desegregation and I was one of maybe three white people in my classes for all those years. I am so thankful for this. It helped me develop a love for the African-American race and my African-American music teacher really nurtured my love for music.
2) I can't stand to have my nails uneven. If one or two of them break or snag, I have to cut all of them down.
3) I have never ever tried alcohol.

P.S. I hate when people say "melk, pellow," and especially "mashmallow" too. Watery Oreos though? : P

No comments: