Thursday, August 07, 2008

Soren's level of understanding is amazing.

Tonight, after I put Soren down to sleep and left the room, he screamed and kind of freaked out for a few minutes. So I came back in, looked at him and asked, "Why are you acting like this?" He said, "Umm," pausing to think, then stayed silent for a moment. Then I said, "Honey, you look so tired. Why don't you make a good choice and lay down with your bears and go to sleep?" He then answered with an understanding, "Yeah." He then immediately laid down, and went to sleep.

5 comments:

Judy Huntzinger said...

I think your level of understanding is amazing, the way you talk to him! What a luck young fellow to have great parents like you two! Thanks for blogging we always enjoy it

Jentri said...

Happy Birthday to Soren on Thursday! I can't believe he's two!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Jared & Leslie,

You two are AMAZING parents and Soren is reflective of that and is an amazing kid....he sparkles and shines with love and light!

I need to hire you to get Gavyn whipped into shape! ;-) (and likely me too! ;-) Nah, we are good...just need more sparkle maybe!

Hope to see Leslie and Soren soon!

Baby belly so cute! Hope you feel well! Love your stories!
xoxo
Tiff PS signed up for a blog so I could try to chroncile family things too--good idea!